Moving forward anonymously
We're changing tack.
Rather than dealing with issues of 'who sent in what' and 'who has given permission to publish what', which has been causing problems of late, we're going to give YOU the information on how to post your inside info safely and anonymously. We will not be posting new anonymous information here.
1) Use a VPN (Virtual Private Network). This Lifehacker article explains what a VPN is, and how to set one up. This step is not essential, especially if you're only looking to post once, but is strongly recommended.
2) Start up Write.as. It will open with a blank page set to Anonymous. It looks like this:
3) Type to your heart's content. You can also add images, if you put them up online somewhere like ImgBB. Do not include any identifying information (obviously), such as your position at the organisation (if you were an employee), or which city you live in.
4) Use Write.as's basic Markdown code to add bold, italics, links etc. Their formatting guide is here.
5) Add some hashtags to help people discover your content. We suggest #antiMLM as a basic one, to gather all these posts together. Others to consider are: #MLM, #antiMLMmovement #cult #pyramidscheme as well as the name of the MLM you're writing about (#Amway, #LuLaRoe, #Younique etc).
5) Click on the 'paper airplane' icon (top right of the page) to post your content. This will post it anonymously on Write.as's main feed.
6) Keep an eye on this main feed, and when you see someone post something on MLMs, help them out by posting the link elsewhere on social media.
Thank you for all those who have been supporting us. The resistance continues, with your help!